Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's exceptional PF-70 DCAM condition.
- First Day of Issue attribution with authentic Hand Signed David Motl NGC label.
- Obverse: An enhanced portrayal of Weinman’s design displaying Lady Liberty wrapped in an American flag, walking elegantly as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: This new design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Minted at the West Point Mint with a "W" mint mark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint and sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your American Eagle in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this 2021-W Type 2 American Silver Eagle graded PF-69 by NGC to your cart today!
Updated Silver Eagle Design
The original American Eagle design, used from the coin series introduction in 1986 until midyear 2021, was based on Adolph A. Weinman’s Walking Liberty design, first introduced in 1916, coupled with a reverse designed by John Mercanti. In 2021, to celebrate 35 years of the American Eagle, U.S. Mint AIP Designer Emily Damstra and Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso worked together to create a new reverse design for this famous coin. The design features an American eagle coming in for landing with an oak branch in its talons.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.