1879-CC Morgan Dollar Clear CC Good
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This better date Carson City coin would fit well in a circulated grade set of Morgan Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint wear the "CC" mintmark on the reverse beneath the eagle.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1879-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 20, 2015
Carson City (CC) Morgan's are coveted. Any mintage below a Mil is desired by many. I'm overall pleased with this coin; the Obverse is borderline between Almost Good/Good; the reverse is more like Very Good, (VG) When you average it all together, the net result is a "Good" condition Morgan; though I wish the Obverse was a little more "Clear Cut."
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.