2006-W 1/10 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle MS/SP-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coin and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1/10 oz of pure Gold.
- Certified by PCGS as MS-69 and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Special Burnished finish with the West Point mintmark.
- Mintage of only 20,643 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.