1991 Canada Silver Dollar SS Frontenac Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis coin commemorates the 175th anniversary of the launching of the SS Frontenac, first steamship to ever sail on the Great Lakes.
- Contains 0.375 oz of Silver.
- Comes packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a small island with two fishermen gazing on as the SS Frontenac sails by them.
- Reverse: Features a profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Handle your Canadian Silver coins with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Canadian 50% Silver Commemorative Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.