2007 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold American Eagle features an iconic, classic design that is often considered one of the most beautiful designs on American coinage. This example has been certified by PCGS, adding collectibility on top of bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 190,010 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 2007 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.