- Product Details
Product DetailsLow mintage of only 22,501 coins. These coins were struck on special burnished blanks and treated to give them a distinct look that is different from regular business strike coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of pure Gold.
- Certified by PCGS as MS-69 and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Special Burnished finish with the West Point mintmark.
- Mintage of only 22,501 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your 1/10 oz Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.