Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles.
- Contain 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 grade and First Strike designation of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Proudly display your Burnished Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box perfect for certified Gold Eagles to your order.
The beloved Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in perfect MS-70 condition. Add this gorgeous PCGS certified Burnished Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.