2010 Australia 1 kilo Silver Year of the Tiger BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsTwelfth release of the Series I 12-Coin series. The 2010 Silver Lunar Year of the Tiger features an tiger standing proud on top of rocks.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 1,888 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a tiger standing proud on rocky land, collaborative design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Dragon in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this 2010 1 kilo Silver Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.