2010 Australia 1 kilo Silver Year of the Tiger BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Minted in 2007 to honor the 2010 Lunar Year of the Tiger, this is the last release in the 12 coin series.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 1,888 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value and the year of mintage, 2007.
- Reverse: Features a tiger standing proud on rocky land, and features the year 2010, which is the lunar Year of the Tiger.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Dragon in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this 2010 1 kilo Silver Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.