|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $10 Federal Reserve Note.
- Housed in archival quality Mylar sleeve from PCGS Currency.
- This note comes in Gem New-66 PPQ condition graded by PCGS Currency.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury building.
- Friedberg #2042-F.
- Note comes with a hand written signature from one of the printing plate engravers!
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $10 Federal Reserve Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.