Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 156,205,446.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Frank Gasparro.
- Population of 2,310 coins at this grade level with 1,218 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s condition.
- Graded MS-65 by PCGS.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of John F. Kennedy.
- Reverse: Displays a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature the "D" mint mark.
Showcase your certified Kennedy Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Kennedy Half Dollar graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.