- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1814 Capped Bust Dime has been certified as XF-40 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 8 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 421,500.
- Contains .0775oz of Silver.
- Population of 8 coins at this grade level with 192 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s condition.
- Graded Extra Fine-40 by NGC.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with her hair flowing out the back. Encircling Liberty are thirteen stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified Capped Bust Dime by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Capped Bust Dime graded XF-40 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.