Only $4,195.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This beautifully designed 50 Peso Gold coin is graded Gem Uncirculated MS-65+ by NGC representing a great addition to any collection.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65+ condition.
- Population of 7 coins at this grade level with only 26 graded higher.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Mexico Gold 50 Peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
While not an scarce date in absolute terms, no issue in this series is common in this superlative state of preservation. This coin makes an excellent type example or as a part of a high quality collection of 50 Pesos. Don't miss the opportunity to add this exceptional 50 Pesos to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mexico City (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.