- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From a group of notes authorized by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Dated July 20, 1775 with a denomination of Twenty Shillings.
- Housed in a mylar currency sleeve.
- Graded Very Fine condition.
- Face: Coat of Arms of Pennsylvania.
- Back: The nature print on the back displays a sage leaf with an ornamental border design. Printed by Hall and Sellers.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Pennsylvania and dated July 20, 1775. An excellent example of paper currency printed just prior to our Independence from Britain. Not many of these notes exist in this condition.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.