- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Issued on April 10th, 1777.
- The denomination is 2 Shillings.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- Graded Fine 12 by PMG.
- Face: Black ink "Two Shillings" with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Back: Depicts a farm scene in Black ink. Reads "TO COUNTERFEIT IS DEATH!”.
Protect your Continental Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
This note has been well preserved for a 200 plus year old piece of currency. Add this piece of history to you cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.