China 1/4 oz Gold Panda BU (Not Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThese coins are typically dated from 1984 to 2015.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- These coins are not sealed.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Varies - usually a panda eating bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with one of these highly sought after coins. Add a random date 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 10, 2016
I have purchased two of these and was pleased with the condition of both coins. I'm sure if I wasn't Apmex would have made it right anyways so you got nothing to loose, get them while you can!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.