- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Limited mintage of only 1922 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .91 oz of CuNi in a beautiful Proof finish.
- Coin comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II used exclusively by Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Lincoln Memorial along with the President's name and denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British Virgin Islands government.
Protect and display your .91 oz CuNi Lincoln Memorial coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Pobjoy Mint is a privately held company in Surrey, England that was founded in 1965 by Derek Pobjoy. Today, it continues to be a family-run business and a leader in the manufacturer of legal tender coins for British Overseas Territories. As a private mint, they also produce medals, medallions, official regalia (royal crowns and scepters), tokens and a wide range of numismatic coins. Pobjoy is also known for developing the first man-made Precious Metals called Virenium®. Additionally, Pobjoy is the only mint in the world that has perfected the manufacturing of colored Titanium coinage.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.