- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Varies by year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 1, 2013
I will almost always roll the dice with APMEX and what they consider "light abrasions, scruffy and/or cleaned" items. I'm more of a bullion guy than numismatic so a scuff or light scratch here or there doesn't bother me terribly, especially on items like I have received from these random dates so far. I've gotten 2 of these in particular and both were from the 80's. Neither one is in bad condition, as a matter of fact even with a loupe I can't see any damage or evidence of cleaning. I'm not saying they are perfect, because APMEX lists them as not... but so far either I've been VERY lucky or they are overly critical. Either way, I think these are a super deal when they are in stock.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.