- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a protective plastic holder from PCGS to guarantee and protect the coin's GEM BU condition. Holder includes a special memorial label honoring Queen Elizabeth's life and legacy.
- Features The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Features the final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds and 2022 year-date.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Showcase your 2023 Silver Britannia PCGS GEM BU coin (memorial label) in this presentation box.
The Royal Mint released the 2023 coin in its popular Silver Britannia series, which includes both modern and ancient security features.
Celebrating the Life & Legacy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Her Majesty inherited the throne at just 25 years old and reigned for the next 70 years. As the longest reigning monarch, Queen Elizabeth's status as head of state remained a constant source of strength through times of uncertainty. She led through post-war hardships, the transition from Empire to Commonwealth, the end of the Cold War, and the United Kingdom's admission to and out of the European Union. She reformed the monarchy, making strides to engage the public with walk abouts, royal visits, and attendance at public events. Perhaps it was this level of engagement and strength of character that Her Majesty is most remembered for. While celebrating her Platinum Jubilee in June of 2022, Her Majesty said, "I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attitudes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, talents, their insights, their enthusiasm, and their inspiration to work together." Queen Elizabeth II did much to inspire unity in her 70-year reign. She was beloved and her loss is felt worldwide.
40% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.