Only $19.99 per coin over spot!
Struck during the reign of Napoleon III (1852-1870), these classic French 20 Francs Gold coins are a perfect addition to any European Gold coin collection.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath containing the value and date, or surrounding the French coat of arms.
- Minted at various French Mints from 1852-1860.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add some of these French Gold 20 Franc coins to your cart today!