|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- 1925-SA South Africa Gold 1/2 sovereign George V. Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 947,000.
- Graded MS-65 and authenticated by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Pretoria Mint. "SA" mint mark featured on the coin's reverse.
- KM#20. S-4010.
Protect and display your Gold 1/2 sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
It is easy to see why the Gold sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add this beautiful South African Gold 1/2 sovereign to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||SA - Pretoria|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.