Only $99.99 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
NGC certification joined with the First Day designation contributes to the collectible value of this 2023 Silver Maple Leaf. Labeled as First Day, this is one of the first coins of the 2023 Silver Maples released from the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- First Day designation certifies that these were shipped from the mint on the first day of release.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Has a radial line background that was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique pattern that diffracts light to provide another measure of security.
- Obverse: Showcases the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Displays a large, detailed maple leaf in addition to the weight and purity. A micro-engraved privy mark shows a “23” when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf NGC MS-70 First Day coin to your cart today!
Silver Maple Leaf Series
Silver Maple Leaf coins are renowned for their valuable .9999 fine Silver content. The rich, precious Silver content of these colored maple leaves is enhanced by the brilliant surface and makes these Canadian coins highly appealing to the eye. The distinctive privy mark, which includes a maple leaf motif, was first used on this series in 1988. Various commemorative versions have different designs over time, but the Canadian maple leaf has always remained the main feature.
The Royal Canadian Mint's Security Features
Since 2015, The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA program has offered the highest level of security available for bullion coins. Each bullion coin includes a textured maple leaf security privy mark micro-engraved with laser technology that is only visible under magnification, along with two digits representing the coin's production year etched into the maple leaf security mark. The security mark can be easily scanned with a decoding device to verify its authenticity. MINTSHIELD™ Surface Protection, the world's only proven technique for significantly reducing the appearance of white spots or "milk spots" on Silver bullion coins, is now incorporated into every 2019 and later Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.