The Market is Moving! Act Now!
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This Series 2004-A $10 Federal Reserve Note from the New York district has been certified Superb Gem Uncirculated-67 EPQ by PMG. It is an excellent addition to any high grade collection.
- $10 Federal Reserve Note from the New York district.
- Sealed in archival quality Mylar holder by PMG.
- This note is graded Superb Gem Uncirculated-67 EPQ by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury Building.
- Friedberg #2039-B.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.