|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- A great piece of history in this colonial currency note from the State of Rhode Island dated July 2, 1780.
- This note shows that the smallest state has the longest name: Rhode Island's official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
- The denomination is 8 Spanish milled dollars.
- This note has been graded About Uncirculated 53 by PCGS Currency.
- Cataloged in Friedberg as # RI-288.
- Face: Obligation and signatures.
- Back: Bold black and red printing to deter counterfeiting.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Not many of these notes exist in this nice of a condition. Add this About Uncirculated example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.