- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Set contains .375 oz of Silver.
- Comes in the original mint packaging, may or may not have COA.
- Coins could exhibit toning.
- Obverse: A bust of Queen Elizabeth II and the date.
- Reverse: Varies by denomination and the date.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1975 Canadian 7-Coin Double Dollar Specimen Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Neil M.
Date:Feb 20, 2017
I love the design of the traditional Canadian circulation coins, especially the 50-cent piece with Canada's coat of arms and the 1935-1986 Voyageur dollar. I bought the 1975 mint set because it also includes the Calgary centennial silver dollar. You don't see many cowboy-themed coins and this one's a beauty. Great set at a great price, and it arrived in fantastic condition despite its age.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.