|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The Series 1886 was the first Silver certificate ever issued.
- A one year only design type housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Features a large red Treasury seal.
- Nice Fine condition note.
- Face: Features the portrait of Winfield Scott Hancock.
- Back: Ornately engraved with geometric and floral patterns.
- Signatures of Rosecrans/Huston—Friedberg #243.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1886 $2 Silver certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.