Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman: Silver Denarius of the Emperor Augustus 27 BC-14 AD. 3.85 grams.
- Struck at Lugdunum.
- NGC has certified these coins in Very Fine condition.
- Strike: 4/5. Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Laureate head right. "CAESAR AVGVSTVS DIVI F PATER PATRIAE."
- Reverse: Gaius and Lucius Caesar standing facing, two shields and two spears between them; simpulum and lituus above.
Protect and display your Roman Silver Denarius in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Roman Silver Denarius of Emperor Augustus to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.