- Product Details
Product DetailsThis large 500 Balboas coin from Panama contains 1.2067 oz of Gold and has a low mintage of only 9,824 adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 1.2067 oz of Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: National arms of Panama along with the value and fineness.
- Reverse: Depicts Spanish conquistador Vasco Núñez de Balboa kneeling at the point that he first sighted the Pacific Ocean.
- Struck by the Franklin Mint.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
This Gold coin was struck by the Franklin Mint. Add this rarely offered Gold coin to your cart today.
Listed in Krause as KM#42.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.