1996 Cook Islands Gold $100 National Parks Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These Cook Island Gold Proof coins were issued to celebrate the U.S. National Parks and their wildlife.
- Contains .2501 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in a protective plastic capsule or flip.
- Designs created by famous Alex Shagin.
- Obverse: Designs vary but show a typical animal for the featured national park.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of young Queen Elizabeth II with issuing country and date.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful and collectible Cook Island Proof Gold coins to your collection today!
Designs will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.