Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
All coins in this listing are from earlier dates (1892-1911) and none will be the 1912 dated re-strikes.
- Contains .0980 oz of Gold.
- Dated 1892-1911. No restrikes.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold 10 Corona coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is very popular for its Gold content and classic design. Add some of these Austrian 10 Corona coins to your cart today!
Gold 10 Coronas were first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1892 following that year's coinage reform. The last issue of the 10 Corona for circulation was in 1911 during the last years of the reign of Franz Joseph I, just prior to World War I when Gold coinage production ceased.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.