Any quantity only $99.99 per coin over spot!
The Mexican 20 Peso combines nearly half an ounce of Gold with historic appeal and a wonderfully intricate Aztec calendar design. This coin shows an interesting mint error, with the remnants of a "1" appearing under the "2" in the date.
- Contains .4823 oz of Gold.
- Prominent overdate results from the "1" in the date being incompletely removed from an old die before it was re-punched with a "2" and reused in producing the 1921 issues.
- Packaged in protective flips.
- Coins will show little, if any, circulation wear. All will retain their original mint luster.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake. Date below wing, with 1921/11 overdate visible.
- Reverse: Aztec Calendar Stone above legend bearing denomination and metal content.
- One of two overdate varieties in the 20 Peso series, with the other being the 1920/10.
Protect and display your Gold 20 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Appealing to collectors of classic Mexican coinage, mint errors, or those simply wishing to expand their Gold investments, this 1921/11 20 Peso offers numismatic appeal along with nearly half an ounce of Gold. Add one to your cart today!