Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These coins have milk spotting.
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in protective packaging or in sealed plastic from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the image of a male bighorn sheep looking off into the distance. Its distinctive curled horns are visible in the design, which are a symbol of status within the species.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your 3/4 oz Gold Bighorn Sheep coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 3/4 oz Gold Bighorn Sheep coin to your cart today!
The bighorn sheep is one of the worlds most sure-footed creatures. The split design of its hooves allows it to traverse some of the most difficult terrain in the world, and it is commonly associated with the mountainous regions of British Columbia and Alberta. However, outside of the winter season, you can also find them throughout the full range of environs in those parts of Canada, including grasslands, foothills and forests.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.