Only $79.99 per coin over spot!
The U.S. Mint released its first 24K Gold 1 oz bullion coin in 2006, with the launch of the Gold Buffalo series. This example from the inaugural year features a special First Year of Issue label from NGC and is graded a near-flawless MS-69.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's MS-69 condition.
- First Year of Issue label indicates that this coin is from the inaugural year of this popular series.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy a certified example of America's premier Gold coin! Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!