1871 Liberty Seated Dollar AU-50 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Liberty Seated Dollar is graded Almost Uncirculated-50 by PCGS. Though 1871 is one of the more common dates, this Silver Dollar still receives high demand for its age and historic value.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-50 condition.
- Obverse: Liberty is seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap resting atop the pole.
- Reverse: An eagle, facing left, wears the shield of the United States on his chest and firmly grips an olive branch in his right talon and three arrows in his left talon as his wings prepare to take flight.
- The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect your Seated Liberty Dollar by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to collect. Add this 1871 Liberty Seated Dollar in your cart today.
The Liberty Seated Dollar was minted from 1840 to 1873. Seated Liberty Silver Dollars were primarily minted in Philadelphia, although there are 12 different branch mint issues. This Silver Dollar includes the motto "In God We Trust" used on Liberty Seated Dollars dating from 1866.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.