Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 144,000.
- Contains .1934 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- 1825/4/2 Overdate.
- Fine condition.
- Designed by Robert Scot.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Lady Liberty with her hair loosely tied back with a ribbon.
- Reverse: Depicts a rendering of the Great Seal of the United States, an eagle with a shield at its chest with wings outstretched and a cluster of arrows and olive branch in its talons.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified Capped Bust Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Capped Bust Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.