Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .016 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 5,000.
- Obverse: Depicts the Burundi coat of arms along with the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of an adult lion laying down with a cub standing near.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Burundi government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is a wonderful coin for nature lovers. Add this Gold Lion coin to your cart today!
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.