1911-C Canada Gold Sovereign AU/Unc
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Canada Sovereign was minted in limited quantities at the Ottawa Mint for only a few short years, from 1908 to 1919. Each of these coins bears a "C" mintmark.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of 257,048.
- Obverse: E.B. Mackennal's portrait of George V facing left.
- Reverse: St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci and used on sovereigns from 1871 to present. "C" mintmark on ground below.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Protect and display your Canadian Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Sovereigns struck in Canada during this era are much more difficult to find than their English made counterparts. Over 30 million sovereigns were struck in England in 1911 which makes the 257,048 made in Ottawa seem paltry in comparison. Add this 1911-C sovereign to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 8, 2014
you truly get exactly what is advertised. I was worried they would substitute a poorer grade of coin, but in fact they were spot on, and exactly as described (Canadian made sovereign)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.