Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 7,500 coins.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features Hercules in battle with Hydra, a serpent-like water monster with nine heads. Above the scene is the inscription "HERCULES" between Greek inspired graphics.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
You do not want to miss out on adding the first coin in this series to your collection. Add this 2023 Niue 1 oz Silver Hercules coin to your cart today!
In Greek Mythology, heroes were men and women with courage and ability and were noted for courageous acts. Some heroes possessed great skills, while other heroes had an advantage of being born with divine qualities. Hercules is one of the most loved of all Greek heroes.
APMEXclusive® products are available only through us and feature an array of designs and themes for all collectors. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Greek Mythology coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from the mint, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace of mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Single 2023 1 oz Silver Hercules.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.