1982 China 1/4 oz Gold Panda MS-69 PCGS (Long Leaf)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda comes from the first year of issue and has a mintage of 42,243. Chinese Pandas are highly sought after and one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Label styles and colors may vary.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Population of 213 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1982.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding a bamboo branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1982 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.