Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note is graded Very Fine-30 and comes sealed in a Mylar PMG currency holder.
- Evenly circulated Series 1934 $500 note from the St. Louis district.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2201-H. Light Green Seal.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.