Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated by NGC ensuring its authenticity. Labels and core colors of our choice.
- Mintage of only 188 commemorative medals worldwide.
- Obverse: Features a seated panda that mimics the 2000 design issued by the Chinese Mint. The panda is pictured sitting next to the American Numismatic Association (ANA) seal, which is rendered with a shiny, gilded surface.
- Reverse: Depicts Liberty Bell design which first appeared on the Franklin Half Dollar and is an immediately recognizable U.S. design.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This highly collectible Gold medal will stand out in any collection. Add this 1 oz Gold Panda medal celebrating the Philadelphia ANA show to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.