|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Only one of this type issued for circulation.
- Housed in an inert Mylar currency sleeve by PMG.
- Circulated 1928 note graded Fine-12 by PMG. Repaired comment.
- Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2407.
- Face: Features a portrait of President William McKinley.
- Back: Green printing with an ornate abstract border around the denomination.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Gold certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great historical conversation pieces to your cart today!
The last of this type to be produced before the gold recall of 1933, this paper money is from a bygone era when it had the backing of gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.