1897 Netherlands Gold 10 Guilder Wilhelmina Flowing Hair AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Only readily available date of this type! Depicted on the obverse of this Dutch 10 Guilders is the young head version of Queen Wilhelmina who began her reign in 1890 at the age of 10.
The reverse shows a crowned image of the Netherlands’ seal.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Wilhelmina with flowing hair.
- Reverse: Crowned Royal arms of the Netherlands dividing denomination with date below.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
Containing .1947 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a one year type design, this 1897 Dutch 10 Guilders is a popular world Gold coin with collectors. Add one of these historic Gold coins to your cart today!
Less than half a million of this elusive date were struck, so get one now while they are available!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.