1983 Great Britain Gold Half Sovereign Proof (W/Box & COA)
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- 1983 Great Britain Gold Half Sovereign Proof . Contains .1177 oz actual gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 22,500.
- Each coin will come with its original box and COA.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Most dates have a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at The Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .1177 oz of gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Half Sovereign is one of the most popular gold coins in the world. Add some of these Proof Gold British Half Sovereigns to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.