2003 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf (Good Fortune Hologram)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsA low mintage of 30,000 coins adds to the desirability of this 2003 Silver Maple Leaf. This distinct coin features a colorful hologram showing three maple leaves and Chinese characters meaning "maple of good fortune".
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of less than 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a trio of holographic maple leafs with a privy mark of Chinese characters, meaning Maple of Good Fortune, or Lucky Maple Leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Display your Good Fortune Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 2003 1 oz Silver Holographic Maple Leaf of Good Fortune coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:magpie, and goldbugy yahoo.
Date:Aug 5, 2016
I like shiny, glowing, and especially technology. This hologram Canadian silver coin has it all. The picture shows one of it's color changes as the coin is turned. Truly a beautiful work of art to treasure and pass along. I also have the 2001 version, and say the exact words about that one. These are expensive, as most Canadians are, yet when money becomes worthless, these coins will still bring happiness just looking at them. Don't want to speculate what they will be worth in worthless money. That is just my opinion, of course I could be wrong. APMEX, superb job again.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.