2001 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf (Good Fortune Hologram)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis unique coin from the Royal Canadian Mint features a holographic maple leaf that turns a variety of colors: green, yellow, orange, red, purple and blue. With less than 30,000 minted, this first holographic Chinese Silver Maple Leaf is a must-have.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with COA from the mint.
- Mintage of less than 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a holographic maple leaf with a privy mark of Chinese characters, meaning Maple of Good Fortune, or Lucky Maple Leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Good Fortune Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2001 1 oz Silver Holographic Maple Leaf Hologram of Good Fortune coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.