2001 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf (Good Fortune Hologram)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis unique coin from the Royal Canadian Mint features a holographic maple leaf that turns a variety of colors: green, yellow, orange, red, purple and blue. With less than 30,000 minted, this first holographic Chinese Silver Maple Leaf is a must-have.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with COA from the mint.
- Mintage of less than 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a holographic maple leaf with a privy mark of Chinese characters, meaning Maple of Good Fortune, or Lucky Maple Leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Good Fortune Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2001 1 oz Silver Holographic Maple Leaf Hologram of Good Fortune coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.