1903 Indian Head Cent AU Details (Cleaned, Corroded or Dmgd)
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice details with surface problems.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1903 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.