|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 124,250.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your $10 Liberty Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review