2008 Australia 10 oz Silver Year of the Mouse BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Large sized Silver coins are an easy way of owning larger amounts of .999 fine Silver with one easy purchase. This 2008 10 oz Silver Year of the Mouse coin has a very low mintage of just 3,718 coins worldwide.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two mice on a bed of straw. The Chinese character for “Mouse” and the inscription “Year of the Mouse” appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 10 oz Silver Year of the Mouse coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the Series II 2008 Silver Year of the Mouse to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 30, 2015
I made a trade with APMEX for this coin. They were very helpful and gave me a fair price on the silver I traded. This coin is gorgeous and a nice price for a rare coin. This coin will just keep going up in value. I will continue to to business with APMEX. Thanks so much.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.