1922 Peace Dollar 20-Coin Roll BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I and is attractive to both collectors and investors. Great way to add several Brilliant Uncirculated Peace Dollars to you portfolio with a single purchase!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins grade MS-60 to MS-63.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Mintage of 51,737,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was struck in Philadelphia.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 20-coin roll of BU 1922 Peace Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.