Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Coins produced prior to 2013 are .958 fine, while coins issued starting in 2013 are .999 fine.
- The fineness' may vary but each coin will contain 1 oz of fine Silver.
- Obverse: An effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A depiction of the legendary figure of Britannia.
- Guaranteed by the British government.
Protect your Silver Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
Dates and conditions on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Items may also contain privy marks, gilding or toning.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:coin toss
Date:Sep 30, 2017
Added one of these to my order to test the outcome. Not a bad way to add verity to your collection . Looking forward to rolling the dice again.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.